Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Don't ever rely on first impressions!

I would like to tell you a little story about this girl named Rachi. You may not like the story at first, but this sory has a happy ending.

Every once in a while you meet someone that completely changes your life. You may not realiize it at first. But then all of a sudden, there they are. That for me would be Rachi!
Rachi and I weren't always the best of friends. In fact, when I first met her, I hated her. You see, she started dating my friend Paul, who was dating Jill. I reall liked Jill and was mad that this new girl took over. I didn't take the time to get to know Rachi. As time past, I Rachi grew on me. My friendship with Paul died out but my friendship with Rachi only got stronger. In fact, I began to realize just how wrong I was about her. She is an incredible woman. She has picked me up when I was down and she always knows just what to say to make he feel better when I am sad. She has touched my life in a way that I never could have imagined. I love her so much.
I just thought you should know!


No comments: