Sunday, May 20, 2007

Frustrated

I had a date with this really great guy. We were supposed to go out and meet in person for the first time. We have been talking for a long time and have really hit it off. Then as i am waiting for him to come pick me up he gets called out to a work emergency and "forgets" to call me to tell me that he was gonna be late, or that he had to reschedule. That's all I would have needed. Just a phone call. I would have understood. I really like this guy. Which is weird for me because I have not actually seen him in person, but I felt a connection right off the bat and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that he is just as amazing as he seems, but he is not giving me very high hopes when he forgets to tell me he is not taking me out. I am gonna give him one more chance, because I really want this to work out. If you new him, at all you would agree. I don't get many opportunities like this so maybe I am being too soft, but I think it is my turn to be happy and so I am gonna give him another chance. Oh, please God, let him be what I need/want/deserve. I want the fairytale.

No comments: